Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bryson's First Tooth

I know I just posted, but this had to have it's own seperate post!!! Bryson has finally cut his first tooth and yes I had a few tears spill!!! He also learned to clap so when I looked at him and said "YAY!! You got a tooth" he grinned (everyone knows how he grins, two dimples and all) and started clapping then squealed (we also know who he learned that from.....). And right after he squealed he made a little grunt noise and dove to bite my arm...which now that he has a tooth hurts a lot worse. lol I couldn't get a picture; I could just feel the top that had already come through. I have a feeling though that he will cut a lot more soon because his gums are so swollen!! He will be 9 months tomorrow too!!! Anyway.....so me and Bryan are very happy and can't wait for Bryson to do the next little thing.....or can I? I haven't decided that yet....lol