Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bryson


Well Is started back to work part time last Monday. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be dropping Bryson off at the sitters. I missed him of course, but I knew I had to get back to workin. The only thing that is harder than dropping Bryson off is the fact that I won't get to see Bryan except for Thanksgiving day because we are both off and at bedtime tomorrow night!!! I hate him working two jobs because I never see him, but he says he is doing it to save up a little for when he goes to paramedic school for emergencies. But I still miss him!!!! :( Oh well gotta deal right?? :) Anyways....on a happier note....Friday Bryson started trying to hold his bottle on his own!!! He is getting way too big and soon I won't be able to keep up with him!! :( He is finally getting a head full of hair!!! (HEHE!! Most of you know why I'm laughing!) The funny part is that he has a patch of dark brown hair that is on the back of his head close to his neck!!!